Friday, June 11, 2010

Loopy Lace Page 7



Page 7 was made by Margaret Roberts of Digital Gran fame. There are no notes with this page, and nothing in my file so I will take a guess at what was done. Margaret, if you get to read this, please correct me if I am wrong.

It looks like Margaret had some fun with with her digitizing program as I can see some shapes that have been repeated. They are different sizes & different colours & look like they may have been produced with a kaleidoscope tool. All have been stitched over some free standing lace made on water soluble fabric, with ribbons & fancy knitting yarns included for texture. There are other small digitized shapes repeated over the base fabric to give background repetition & continuity. All have been stitched onto a background of organza layered over felt.

No comments: