Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Some of you may wonder what this orchid has to do with needleart, but to me it is inspiration. Besides that, I grew it and am very proud of it!

I haven't posted for a while, things on the family front have been really busy. It isn't that I haven't been stitching, because I have! I have been working on Major work number 2 and that is going to be some while before it will be finished. I have vowed to myself that I will only post a pic of the finished piece.




I have also made myself a new skirt, it only needs the hem done to be wearable.

The fabric is pictured here, bought on a day out with the girls in Cabramatta. For those of you who don't know, Cabramatta is the Vietnamese quarter of our fair city & is just great for shopping for fabric. The food alone is worth the visit!

Enough time playing with blogs, back to work.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey Jenny nice to here from you, I loe the flower it very beautiful, and inspirational.. Its your blog and you can put anything on it you want, Miss Magic Fingers, I know you are more then just you stiching
so we are happy to see anything you post..
Your friend from Canada Dianne

larin said...

Everything's great! The orchid reminds me of stitches--fingerlike, yet delicate. Fab job on both! --LaRinda