Thursday, October 04, 2007

Reticella Recognition

Today I am a Happy Little Vegimite ! Some time ago I was approached by Carol Leather for permission to post my Reticella piece on her website. Today I have had notification that this has been done. Although the piece is on my own blog here, it is also now on Carol's website here. I am stoked that someone thinks it is beautiful enough to post as an example of modern Whitework. Thank you Carol.

If anyone would like to see the piece in the flesh is is being exhibited at the Embroiderer's Guild exhibition
"A Gathering of Threads"
being held at
Southee Pavilion
Sydney Showground
Sydney Olympic Park
10th - 14th October, 2007
Anyone living in or visiting Sydney over this time frame should really take a look at this exhibition. It will be a feast for the eyes.

No comments: